We are looking for a few good people to help us grow!
Shop Helper 6/03/2018
At Konflict Motorsports we believe in doing our best to take care of our clients and their motorcycles, and we have become the "go to" shop in the US for suspension services. Due to our increasing business this time of year we have an immediate need for a part-time person to help around our awesome shop!
The person in this position will assist with a variety of tasks including but not limited to the following:
• Interact with customers
• Work with technicians by helping maintain facility space organization and stocking inventory
• Moving motorcycles around the shop
• Answering phones as needed
• Receiving and stocking parts
• Help welcome and check in service customers
• Run errands on occasion
We are looking for someone with a great attitude, flexible nature, and who can think on their feet. You will be working with the owner and technicians primarily, but you will also be expected to work independently at times. Competent computer skills, extra points for website maintenance experience. Motorcycle industry experience will really help you excel in our environment, previous retail experience is a must. We are a very experienced group of enthusiasts and love to teach as we go, this is a great opportunity for a local enthusiast looking to learn more.
Part time hours; 20-30 hrs weekly
Potential for full time, with benefits & paid vacation and holiday after 90 days.
Compensation is DOE and no traditional benefits are provided at this time.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the contact us and attach a cover letter and resume.
You may also drop them off at our shop, Konflict Motorsports, 6642 S 193rd Pl. Suite N-102, Kent WA 98032, during business hours (Mon-Thur 10-6, 10-3 Fri) No phone calls please.
Parts/Service Techs 6/03/2018
Konflict Motorsports is a Motorsports Service center located in Kent area established in 2010. We have immediate openings in our Client Services and Service Department.
Client Services: Motorcycle industry experience is preferred, but we will consider an enthusiast. Excellent computer skills and retail experience will help you succeed in this fast-paced and hectic position. Extra points for experience with:
• Sourcing, ordering and receiving parts for sales department, service, retail, and ecommerce
• Counter, telephone, and internet parts sales
• Shipping customer phone and internet sales orders
• Maintain accurate and organized inventory
• Outgoing personality and great customer service skills
• Strong computer skills and experience
• Able to lift 50 pounds
SERVICE TECHNICIAN: We would prefer someone with experience, but we will consider MMI training or equivalent technician experience.
• Able to accurately perform diagnoses and repairs;
• Work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to quality and safety;
• Meet deadlines and complete repairs productively and profitably;
• Exhibit the ability to quickly learn the specifics of our product lines.
• Must have own tools and be able to work in a very hectic environment;
• Possess current driver's license, valid motorcycle endorsement and clean driving record;
• Able to lift 100 pounds;
• Experience with our brands would be a plus.
Starting pay DOE
Part time hour: 20-35 hours/week, no benefits at this time
Potential for full time, with benefits & paid vacation and holiday after 90 days
Must have a valid driver's license and MC endorsement.
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record.
Please use the contact us and attach a cover letter and resume.