FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Multimedia with Konflict Motorsports & Suspension Inc.
KONFLICT BUILDS THE ULTIMATE SMALL ADVENTURE BIKE
Konflict Motorsports recently concluded a KTM 500EXC Rally Replica build prominently featuring the Nomad-ADV Travel Tower which provides a windscreen and functional tower for enthusiasts and long-distance riders looking to take on more than just a few miles of trail.
With a Rekluse Clutch system, Cyclops Adventure Sports Lighting system, Fasst Co. FlexxBars, SicAss Racing EasyFit Under fender removal system, and our top level KM3 Suspension Package featuring a full revalve, respring, and Kashima coated upper tubes with hi-tensile strength Ti Nitrate lowers with Type III Hard Anodized Black fork lugs and various hard parts including the Ares integrated axle-bloc disc-guard.
Konflict is happy to provide full-custom build services to our customers; we start with a new bike and tailor the platform, from top to bottom, to the individual.
Check this bike, many more featured bikes, on our own site in the upcoming Konflict Workshop section.
- Konflict Motorsports KM3 Suspension Package
- Rekluse Clutch
- IMS 4.5GAL Tank (Black)
- Cycra Racing ProBend Handguards
- KTM Billet Triple Clamp 22mm Offset
- Cyclops Adv. Sport Lighting System
- Nomad ADV Travel Tower
- Ares Integrated Axle-bloc Disc-guard
- Fasst Co. Flexxbars Enduro 12-degree High
- Scott's Performance Dampener & Underbar mounts
- GoldenTyre GT216 AA Fatty Front 90/100 21" & GT333N Rear 120/100 18"
- Renazco Suede Specialty Seat
- P3 Carbon Skidplate
- DirtTricks Sprocket Set